Our focus is on our members and the health of the Thorp business community.
The Thorp Chamber of Commerce is a network of local businesses that constitute a supportive market ecosystem intended to promote our members.
We offer a synergetic approach to business advancement by developing likely partnerships among our members, hosting business networking functions, and reinvesting back into our local community.
Our members come first in all things.
- Strengthen the local economy
- Serve as the voice of business in community affairs
- Promote a healthy business climate
- Develop business relationships amongst members
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Groundbreaking Celebrations
- Discounted Advertising
- Business Development Workshops
- Social Engagements for Members
- Business Promotion
- Business Resources
- Networking Connections
- Partnership with Clark County Economic Development Corp.
- Community Event Sponsorship Opportunities
In order to join the Thorp Chamber of Commerce and to enjoy the many benefits our organization provides, please submit your application using our online form.
The annual fee is $50 for nonprofits and organizations with five or less employees, $75 for businesses with 6-50 employees, and $100 if your business has more than 50 employees.
Each board member is nominated and elected by the chamber membership on an annual basis. As volunteers, their commitment is to the ultimate success of the chamber and its members.